Summer is here and vacations are in full swing!
While we and our families are heading to the beach, the boardwalk, and other great destinations, there’s a lot happening at Grace Point this summer. With VBS quickly approaching and Greg Shelton (our new Youth Pastor) and his family soon to arrive, you won’t want to miss a thing!
Here are a few ways that you can stay connected:
- Subscribe to our GP News List – This is the primary way that we send out announcements and other key news items. You can sign-up for GP News or any of our other email lists using this form.
- Listen Online – Each week (typically on Mondays) we post the messages
from our Sunday morning services on our website. You can stay current with our current series, Every Day Jesus, and listen while your cycling down the boardwalk, sunbathing, or watching the kiddos in the pool!
- Follow us on Facebook – On our Facebook page, we’ll often post updates, events, pictures, and other encouraging posts to help you along the way in becoming more following Jesus.
- Follow our Blog – You’re here already! Great!
- We’re also on Instagram – Follow us on Instagram for updates and pictures of encouragement and events.
Know that our staff are praying for you and your families this summer! Have a great week!