Our Women’s Outreach & Fellowship meets monthly on the third Wednesday from September to June from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm in Room 403 – The Clubhouse. (We do not meet in December.)
This month, the group completed 275 key chains, 48 winter favors and 42 hand-written notes. All of these items are being given to local ministries to use in outreaches.
We would love to have you join us! We have women of all ages and all skill levels of crafting. There are a variety of projects we work on together each month.
If you enjoy keeping your hands busy while sharing in sweet fellowship, then this group is for you. We share the Gospel by supporting missionaries and local ministries. We create, collect, and donate tangible items to assist them in reaching others for Christ. Bring lunch for yourself. Dessert and beverages will be served. Childcare is provided until 11:45 am.
If you would like to connect with Lori Wilson, our Women’s Outreach & Fellowship coordinator, you can reach her at email@example.com. You may also call the church office at 215.968.2354, and we will connect Lori with you.
If you are unable to join us but would like to participate, here is a list of items we currently need for donations.
CURRENT LIST OF DONATION REQUESTS:
- Complimentary/travel-sized soaps, shampoos, etc.
- Gently used costume jewelry
- Small gifts for women
- Gently used toys, books, puzzles (for all ages of children)
- Men’s NEW white tube socks
- Remnants of NEW cotton fabric and flannel
- Leftover NEW Christmas wrapping paper
- Leftover NEW Christmas curling ribbon
- Medium sizes of shaving cream, deodorants, lotion, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste
- Knitted or crocheted baby blankets, shoulder wraps, slipper socks, preemie hats and booties
To read more about all that is happening in our Women’s Ministry, click HERE.
Thanks for stopping by the Grace Point blog!